Read Our FAQ
1. What type of services does PrintBit offer?
We provide a variety of printing services on the following media: tarpaulin, tshirts, mugs, vinyl stickers, panaflex and more. Please check our products and services on the main menu of this website.
2. What is the turnaround time from start to finish for my job order?
Once the Shop receives your job order, the turnaround time will be determined based on the nature and size of your job order. We strive to accommodate all deadlines.
3. How do I submit my documents / designs / artwork for my job order? Which method i.e., software programs are used to submit job orders?
Job orders can be submitted through e-mail, electronic files (USB Disk) or submitted in hardcopy in person. Once you are ready to submit your artwork, please make sure that you have signed the job order form at the cashier for processing. The Shop accepts the following formats: PSD, JPEG, PNG, TIF, PDF, CDR, DOC, XLS & PPT files. Please note that the Print Shop is not responsible for making changes to your artwork. Your final original artwork should be error free – the Print Shop is not responsible for any defects of your artwork. However, if there are changes in your artwork, please notify the artist or the cashier.
4. What if I don't have a design yet? Do you offer graphic designing services?
Yes, we do accept graphic designing services. Just talk to our designer, and he will assist you.
5. What resolution and size should my artwork be?
The resolution or DPI (dots per inch) in general should be as follows:
For brochures, photopapers, canvas, mugs, plates, pin buttons, t-shirts - artwork should be at least 300 dpi.
For Panaflex, vinyl stickers - artwork should be 150 dpi.
For tarpaulins - 72 dpi
The size(inch/cm) of your artwork should be the actual size of the printout. For example, if you want your artwork to be printed in 3 ft x 4 ft, then the size of the file should be 36 inches (3ft) x 48 inches (4ft). Proper sizing affects the quality of the printout.
6. What image editing software does PrintBit use?
We support the following design and layout software in windows platform:
- Adobe Photoshop
- Corel Draw
- Adobe Illustrator
- Adobe Acrobat
- Microsoft Office Suite including Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Access
7. For your large format printers, what ink are you using?
We use eco-solvent inks on all our large format printers.
8. What's the maximum size you can print?
Currently, our printer is capable of printing up to 8 ft (2.5 meters) width and unlimited length.
9. For tshirt, what are the printing process do you use?
We have screen printing (tulco inks), heat press using US transfer papers and vinyl transfers (foil, glitters, rubberized)